Monday, December 28, 2009

Dear Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab,

I understand that you may not share with us the same religious views, but how did you expect to do anything with all those virgins if you strap the bomb to your genitals?  Was that the smartest thing you could do?  Personally, maybe the backside would have been better, I mean really no one pats down your butt either.

I can't tell you how sad it is to see that there will never be peace on earth with people who have your mentality still living.  The times just keep getting worse and more violent and you believe that this is your personal world to just destroy.  September 11 was one of the most memorable and one of the saddest days I have yet to experience.  However, it seems there is not one day that goes by that something in the world doesn't bring some type of tear to my eye.  Life isn't a choice that you get to make, Mr. Abdulmutallab.  No matter what God you believe in, or I believe in, the decision is not yours in who lives and who dies.  You are only responsible for one person in this life, and that is you.  So do what you want with your life, but leave all the innocent people that will never change any aspect of your living being alone. 

I don't believe in torturing you physically, but I hope that for the rest of your life you feel the torment inside of what you have done and what you could have created.  Someone out there should take pity on you, but it won't be this person.  I can't accept you causing a disturbance during my Christmas dinner.  The news is bad enough with all that occurs every day and we can do without another silly person believing they can steal beautiful souls from this world.  Thank goodness the hero sitting next to you on the plane foiled your plan.  HA HA HA I laugh at you...you are now a disgrace to even the people who you thought you were serving.

with despise,

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Aww love it! So glad you could make it to the party even though you tried to trick me :)

    ReplyDelete